Specialized Masters Applications Services
Are you a final year graduate student or a recent graduate looking at acquiring specific skills to enhance your career? Do you come from a technical background and wish to pivot into the business management domain? Are you convinced of career opportunities in new and upcoming fields and wish to capitalize on these trends to build your career?
We have witnessed an increasing interest amongst young graduates who want to acquire business and management skills at relatively early stages in their careers. While some intend to pivot from a technical to business career trajectory, some simply want to enhance their knowledge and build on their skillsets, while others wish to gain a global perspective in a diverse class setting. A top tier MBA program will typically require some experience before enrollment, however there are a host of specialized master’s in business and related domains that are targeted towards early career professionals.
Surviving Through Fierce MBA Competition
Some of the programs are as follows:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in Financial Engineering
- Masters in Data Analytics
- Masters in Engineering Management
- Masters in Accounting
- Masters in International Management
- Masters in Marketing Management
The typical requirements for these programs will be as follows:
- Candidates with 0-2 years of work experience. Some programs are also open to professionals with up to 4 years of work experience.
- GRE/GMAT score
- A strong GPA with track record of leadership at university
- A desire to pursue a career in business / management related roles.
If you are a young graduate and wish to make an impact as a business leader, the specialized master’s programs may be a great option to build a career in business related roles at some of the leading companies across the globe.
If you are interested in applying for a specialized master’s program, then we can help you with our application services.
In our Specialized Masters application service, we will cover the following:
- Brainstorming: During our brainstorming session, we will work with you to help you shortlist schools and programs that will be the best fit for your profile and your future career plans. Here we will do a deep dive into the region, the program, and the school, and will help you understand what it takes to get the dream admission.
- Resume Development: In our experience, the resume from young graduates needs substantial overhaul to help them communicate their achievements in the most effective manner. Thus, we will work with you extensively to shape your resume in the most impactful manner that will help pitch your story to the admissions team.
- Statement of Purpose editing: The most critical aspect of your application, this will help decide your motivation for pursuing the course and why the course will be a good fit for you. Here we will help you craft a unique story that takes into account your prior experience, your background, your aspirations to pitch your story in the most effective and impactful manner. The SOP is a key for convincing the admissions team about your candidacy and hence will devote the maximum time on this phase.
- Video Essay: We will help you develop an impactful pitch through multiple rounds of practice videos and make sure that you can establish a connection with your intended audience. Being crisp, humble, and expressive are the three qualities that we have noticed consistently make a difference in the video essay.
- Letter of recommendation support: We will help you decide whether to take your recommendations from a university professor or your manager. Further, given the precarious nature of your situation as a young employee within your company, we will advise you on how to approach your manager for a recommendation. We will also counsel you on how to talk to your manager / professors about your achievements and experience.
- Interview Preparation: Lastly, we will coach you to handle your interviews with flair through multiple rounds of mock interviews.
If you plan on applying for Specialized Masters, reach out to us at [email protected] to have a discussion on our Masters Application Services.