Phase 1: Brainstorming
- We kickstart our engagement with a series of deep dive sessions where we dissect various elements of your profile.
- Through these sessions, we aim to understand you, your life, your personality, and what drives and motivates you.
- You narrate and we listen in a casual setup which enhances the experience while also ensuring that we get to know the real you.
Phase 2: Profile Builder
- We will work with you on fleshing out an application strategy so that we can plan the entire process well in advance.
- We will highlight your strengths and how you can effectively position them during the application process.
- We will also give you an unbiased view of your areas of improvement and how you can address them in your application.
- We will work with you on establishing a fit between your profile and the program you intend to target.
Phase 3: Networking
- Networking is a crucial step during the application process and hence we focus special attention on developing an effective outreach plan.
- We will work with you on shortlisting key stakeholders your networking efforts should be focused on and will help you develop an effective pitch that will leave a strong impression.
- We will also coach on navigating coffee chats and tailoring these conversations to gain key insights that will prove beneficial in the application process.
Phase 4: Storyboarding
- All the above elements come together to form a tightly knit story that will be the backbone of your application.
- Your story will not only showcase your candidacy in the best possible manner but also will stress on you are a good fit.
- The storyboarding phase will focus on fleshing out leadership and behavioral traits that will demonstrate your future potential.
- During this phase, you will discover your personal brand which will be a lifelong asset in your career.
Phase 5: Letter of Recommendation
- The Letters of Recommendations are important as they provide an unbiased third-person view of your application.
- We work with you to shortlist people best suited to provide your recommendations across your personal, professional lives.
- We prepare you for the conversation you need to have with your recommenders and how you need to inform them about your plans.
- We will ensure that recommendations are submitted in a time-bound manner so there is no delay.
Phase 6: Interview Prep
- We provide extensive coaching for your interview so that you are well prepared to effectively engage with your interviewer.
- We undertake a series of mock interviews where we recreate the real-life interview situation. These mocks are tailored to the school to which you have applied.
- We provide instant feedback so that you can analyze the experience and work towards enhancing your interview taking skills.
- We ensure that you are well prepared to tackle any curveball questions during the interview session.
Phase 7: Post Admission Help
- Post admission, we will guide you on picking schools that are the best fit for your personal, professional, and financial profile.
- We help you with your financial questions such that you don’t make an ill-informed decision with regards to your finances
- We want to ensure that you land up making the most of your MBA and hence we will have quarterlycheck-ins to understand your experience and address any challenges you face.
- You become a part of our network.
“Working with The MBA Edge was an eye-opening experience. Their consultant was supportive and a big motivator throughout the journey. While choosing the colleges to apply for, he had a balanced approach to choose "stretch" and "safe" schools. As I started working with him, he pushed me to get into the depths and the “whys” of the instances I had quoted. Read More...
“The MBA Edge was just amazing from the start. They were very professional with a personal touch. They have immense knowledge of US B-Schools and their application process. I was thinking about working on my application to the Foster School of Business with them Read More...
“I worked with The MBA Edge for my MBA applications to two schools in Round 1. They helped me understand the key elements which need to be covered in the essays and polished my resume in line with B schools' expectations. Read More...
Being from the IIM pool (Indian IT Male), I was one among a lot of crowds as I didn’t know how to differentiate myself from rest. I knew I needed help and I wanted to work with someone who had gone through the journey, completed his MBA in the United States and could in turn give me the right guidance. Read More...
I was fortunate to have met The MBA Edge at the eleventh hour when I decided to apply for the R4 of the LBS Sloan Fellows MSc in Business Management programme commencing Jan 2023. They quickly identified my priorities, and we decided to shortlist Sloan Fellows programmes at LBS, MIT & Stanford. Read More...